Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bored while the hubs watches Discovery..

Its been an interesting week. My mom is out of town and it sucks. I talk to her several times a day and typically do dinner every other night!! But she needs and deserves her vacation so I am ok with it.

I had it out with my grandfather yesterday. Aggravating the way things have happened. All because my parents are divorcing I have lost a whole SIDE of my family. But they have done it to themselves. I am just disappointed in how they have have handled it and that they are people of GOD and my grandfather is a pastor. Its sad but one day he will have to answer for his actions.

On another note, I have been sleepy this week. I don't know why. Im thinking its time for a new mattress and time for the dogs to find a new place to sleep! :) The hubs won't agree but its worth a try.

I don't feel pregnant this week yet but I have had some horrible indigestion. I have had a huge gas bubble today and couldn't get rid of it! Needed to burp and couldn't! TMI but I tend to over analyze everything in my 2WW (2 Week wait). I hope this is it because next month is shots daily and I'm SO not into that. But we will see. Im trying to understand this is GODS plan but its hard. To see my friends having babies or having 2nds. I am trying to be excited and happy for them but its hard sometimes! I just want to be part of that club, hopefully this is the month! Well see. I thought I was testing on the 23rd but found paperwork today that says 21st. Thats a week and a day...

Tonight we had mexican for dinner!! Yummy after we picked Rickys bike up from a friends house. I am sad. I love riding and can't until we find out if I'm pregnant. That is one thing I will miss when I am is not being able to ride!! Oh well. someday I want my own, well see.

Hitting the sack tonight to try and finish my "50 shades of grey"!



No comments:

Post a Comment