Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another busy weekend

Well as I write I am again home by myself while the hubs is working. I love him so much, he does so much for him and I both to have the things we want and do the things we want

We had another busy weekend. Sat was our good friends Jerry and Sams daughters Sophias 1st birthday. While were not family we are extremely close to them and I consider her my niece. Since my sister has passed I will not get nieces and nephews unless Rickys brother has kids. I love Sophia like she was my own! So needless to say she had a perfect birthday Saturday.

Today we went to church and small group. We haven't been in so long since we have been so busy and it was nice. Its just nice to be there and talk and socialize with everyone!

We went to my moms tonight to have dinner and kinda talked next step and where she is going from here. Its sad that my parents have gone the route they have gone and that my mom is loosing so much based on my dads decisions. I'm hoping Ricky and I can help my mom emotionally, finically and any other way she needs since she has always done so much for me.

Me and my beautiful niece on her first birthday!
Well I had a lot I wanted to say tonight but it didn't happen! After shopping and couponing tonight I am tired and I'm going to watch a few shows and go to bed! Im hoping I don't touch my book ( 50 shades of grey) So I can actually sleep! night all

No comments:

Post a Comment